French Moderns: Monet to Matisse 1850-1950
- A stunning book dedicated to the most important movements in Modern Art
- Features well-known works by Bonnard, Caillebotte, Cézanne, Chagall, Degas, Matisse, Monet, Redon, Renoir, and Rodin
Richard Aste, now Director of the McNay Art Museum, was formerly the Brooklyn Museum's Curator of European Art. Cora Michael is Associate Curator of Exhibitions at the Brooklyn Museum. Lisa Small is Curator of European Painting and Sculpture at the Brooklyn Museum.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
- PDF | 144 pages
- Richard Aste(Author) Lisa Small(Author) Cora Michael(Author)
- Scala Arts & Heritage Publishers Ltd (23 Feb. 2017)
- Art, Architecture & Photography
|The message text*:|
The Janus Face of the German Avant-garde: From Expressionism Toward Postmodernism (Avant-garde and Modernism Studies)