Follow the Sun: A Field Guide to Architectural Photography in the Digital Age
Follow the Sun will guide you through all aspects of architectural photography, from the genre’s rich history to the exciting new approaches brought by the advent of the digital age. It explains how to use the powerful tools of digital photography while employing many of the skills and traditions of the established genre. Written to be accessible to professionals, amateurs, and students alike, this book will be useful for photographers exploring architecture as fine artists, on editorial assignments, or on commercial shoots.
Key features include:
• Example photographs and diagrams
• Historical background of architectural photography
• Advice on essential equipment
• How to plan a shoot to your advantage
• How to use tilt-shift lenses for architecture
• Editing workflow and strategies
• Interviews with architectural photographers Peter Aaron, Magda Biernat, Ty Cole, and Elizabeth Felicella.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|