Mastering Autodesk Maya 2011 (Serious Skills)
If you already know the basics of Maya, the latest version of this authoritative book takes you to the next level. From modeling, texturing, animation, and visual effects to high–level techniques for film, television, games, and more, this book provides professional–level Maya instruction. With pages of scenarios and examples from some of the leading professionals in the industry, this book will help you master the entire CG production pipeline.
- Provides professional–level instruction on Maya, the industry–leading 3D animation and effects software
- Covers the very latest Maya tools and features, including Dynamics, Maya Muscle, Stereo Cameras, rendering with mental ray, and more
- Offers complete coverage of advanced topics such as cloth, fur, and fluids
- Showcases the techniques of professionals through numerous examples and real–world scenarios, showing you how to set up and manage 3D animation and visual effects pipelines
- Includes a CD with all support files from the book, along with movies to illustrate concepts
If you′re looking for an in–depth, professional Maya resource to turn to again and again, Mastering Maya is the book you need.
Note: CD–ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
For Instructors: Teaching supplements are available for this title.
The Ultimate Maya 2011 Resource!
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
- PDF | 1040 pages
- Eric Keller(Author) Todd Palamar(Author) Anthony Honn(Author)
- Sybex; Pap/Dvdr edition (3 Sept. 2010)
- Computing & Internet
|The message text*:|