By: The Cookbook Publisher(Author)
Genre: Food & Drink
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; Jou edition (7 May 2017)Format: pdf doc docx mobi djvu epub ibooks (*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.)
The original title of the book: Recipe Journal: Blank Recipe Book
Make your own personalized cookbook! Organize your most cherished and memorable recipes in this easy-to-fill recipe journal.Keep all your favorite recipes in this stylish blank cookbook organizer which include:
- A recipe index to easily find your recipe page and each recipe’s category such as appetizers, breakfast, lunch, main entrées, soups, and salads, sides and condiments, desserts, and drinks.
- 100 recipe pages to write your favorite with an easy to use format that include lots of space to jot down the ingredients, the directions, the serving size, the preparation time, the cooking time and the oven temperature. You can even rate your recipe to know how good it was.
- Space to write down where you got the recipe from and space to jot down some notes at the end of each recipe.
- You'll also find at the end of the journal an appendix with measurement equivalents, practical ingredient substitution suggestions, and more.
- Measures 6 inches wide by 9 inches high.
Start your own custom cookbook today! Scroll back up and order your copy now!
*Report broken link
However, purchasers can download a free scanned copy of the original rare book from the publisher's website (GeneralBooksClub.However, purchasers can download a free scanned copy of the original rare book from the publisher's website (GeneralBooksClub.
A central work of modernism, 'The Waste Land' evokes a world of moral, sexual and spiritual decay.The people of Thebes look to Oedipus to lift a terrible curse from them and their city.Leopold is delighted to publish this classic book as part of our extensive Classic Library collection.Kelly vows to gain revenge –: but finds there are others who have need of his deadly skills.Explained and Illustrated by John Tlmhs, Author of 'Ancestral Stories, 'Nooks and Corners of English Life,' c.After briefly recounting his life, the author presents chapters that include pages with space for the reader to record thoughts and questions, turning the work into a kind of spiritual journal.
First, only sporadic episodes of systematic excavation have been conducted in the area, so it represents a sizable hole in the prehistory of the Southwest.First, only sporadic episodes of systematic excavation have been conducted in the area, so it represents a sizable hole in the prehistory of the Southwest.
From there, each country represents a percent of the world market.This work was reproduced from the original artifact, and remains as true to the original work as possible.About the PublisherForgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books.This book may have occasional imperfections such as missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc.There are laughs, wit and humor, but this is a chillingly painful play.Library Journal This plan is informative and entertaining (e.