Linux+ Study Guide: Exam XK0-002
- Clear and concise information on setting up and administering a Linux system
- Practical examples and insights drawn from real–world experience
- Leading–edge exam preparation software, including a Windows– and Linux–compatible testing engine and electronic flashcards
You′ll also find authoritative coverage of key exam topics, including:
- Determining hardware requirements
- Configuring client network services
- Managing storage devices and file systems
- Establishing security requirements
- Monitoring and troubleshooting problems
- Creating procedures and documentation
Look to Sybex for the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in today′s competitive IT marketplace.
This book has been reviewed and approved as CompTIA Authorized Quality Curriculum (CAQC). Students derive a number of important study advantages with CAQC materials, including coverage of all exam objectives, implementation of important instructional design principles, and instructional reviews that help students assess their learning comprehension and readiness for the exam.
Here′s the book you need to prepare for CompTIA′s updated Linux+ exam, #XK0–002. This Study Guide was developed to meet the exacting requirements of today′s certification candidates. In addition to the consistent and accessible instructional approach that has earned Sybex the reputation as the leading publisher for certification self–study guides, this book provides:
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|
Easy-to-swallow, Easy-to-chew Cookbook: Over 150 Tasty and Nutritious Recipes for People Who Have Difficulty Swallowing